TISS Recruitment 2020: Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) has vacancies for various posts. Interested candidates can apply for the same by following the below mentioned instructions:
Points To Remember
Last Date for submission of Application: 09 May 2020
Programme Assistant (Part-Time)-01
- Possess a Master’s Degree in Counselling or Clinical Psychology from a UGC recognized university
- Have relevant counselling experience of minimum a year (preferably includes Telephone counselling)
- Have sound knowledge of therapeutic process skills and psychotherapy
- Speak English, Hindi and at least one regional language fluently and possess good writing skills in English
- Be skilled in the use of computers for the purpose of documentation, data analysis and email-based counselling
Programme Assistant (Part-Time):
- Have a post-graduate degree in psychology (counselling/clinical specialisation) from a UGC recognized university
- Have experience of working in the area of mental health
- Have at least 2 years experience as a researcher working with primary data
- Be extremely fluent with reading and writing in Hindi as well as English
- Possess academic writing skills
Note: Check the notification link for details of the educational qualification for the posts.
Counsellor: Salary at Rs 1000 per shift of four hours (48-64 hours per month)
Programme Assistant (Part-Time): Rs. 20,000 per month
How To Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can send their applications to the email given on the notification on or before 9 May 2020. Check the notification link for details in this regards.