NII Recruitment 2020: New Delhi National Institute Of Immunology (NII) has vacancies for the post of Emeritus Scientist. Interested candidate can apply for the same by following the below-mentioned instructions mentioned below:
Points To Remember
- Name Of The Post– Emeritus Scientist
- No of vacancy- 01
- Last date of submission of application – 06 May 2020
- The post is on a contractual basis for the time period of 03 years which will be reviewed on yearly basis, it can be extended for 03 or 02 years on an annual basis which will be decided on the review committee’s assessment.
- The NII invites applications from superannuated sci. Of repute who has pee-retirement accomplishments in the areas of immunology for the post.
- In any case of premature cessation of tenure by ES or NII one moth period notice would be required.
NII Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
- The person should have at least 25 years of experience
- You should have outstanding track records in the last five years which should be printed by publications in reputed journals, technology transfer to industry, consultancies offered to external bodies.
- You should have proven leadership quality.
How To Apply
- Interested candidates for the same in the format as directed.
- All forms should be submitted before 06 May 2020
- You should submit your forms along with a detailed resume which should have information details about qualifications, positions held, Professional experience/distinctions, list of notable publications/achievement, proposed research plan of 2 pages and contact information and the names of three potential referees.
- You can post it on The address mentioning to the director of , national institute of immunology, Aruna Ali Marg, New Delhi -110067
- To know about the post related notifications you can click on-https://testchampion.jagranjosh.com/free-pdf-page?file=national-institute-of-immunology-nii–new-delhi-recruitment-2020-apply-for-emeritus-scientist-post.pdf
The link for the official website- http://www.nii.res.in