MAMC Recruitment 2020: Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC) has the vacancy for the post of senior resident in the Department of Forensic Medicine. Interested candidates can apply for the same by following the below mentioned instructions-
Points To Remember
- Type Of Interview– Walk-In
- Name Of The Post- Senior Resident
- Date of Interview- 11 May 2020
- Interview Venue- Department of Forensic Medicine, Maulana Azad College New Delhi.
- Reporting Time: 9.30 A.M.
Interested candidates should have PG Degree Certificate/PG candidates who completed three-year experience in the subject of Forensic Medicine and MBBS Degree certificate and should satisfy all requirements as per the MCI rules.
For more details regarding the educational qualification required you can check out the notification link for the same.
MAMC Recruitment 2020 – How To Apply?
- You can visit the official website of Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC)- https://www.mamc.ac.in/
- After visiting the website you can look into the recruitment section that is available on the homepage
- Click on the link-A walk-in-for Senior Residents on an ad-hoc basis in the Deptt. of Forensic Medicine MAMC that you will find on the home page.
- After receiving the PDF of the notification in a new window you can download the same for future reference.
- Interested candidates can come down for the walk-in-interview on 11 May 2020 at the venue Department of Forensic Medicine, Maulana Azad College New Delhi.
- The link for the PDF is- https://testchampion.jagranjosh.com/free-pdf-page?file=mamc-recruitment-2020-for-senior-resident-post.pdf